Monday 12 September 2022

Hiatus with more signs of a hiatus...

Artist: Elena Schweitzer 


Yes, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I suppose I haven't much to say as my writing has been as a standstill as the brain fog of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome continues in my life. While I've been able to design some covers as HelzKat Designs (at a low output), I haven't been able to focus to work on fiction. 

I have managed to work on posts for the DarkSide DownUnder blog because it's other people's good news and I'm not 'creating' it as such. That lifts me up and I've allowed myself just to enjoy other people's successes without trying to force myself to write when I'm not ready. 

When I do design the pre-made covers, l come up with a little snippet of a story.  Perhaps the first step back is noting these snippets down.

I tend to be on Facebook/Instagram for design and the DarkSiders rather than as my writing self. I'm trying to streamline my time there and am scheduling posts so I don't get drained, as it can be information overload for me on social media. And if anyone who follows my reading blog will have noticed, I haven't kept that updated either. One reason is that reading has also been affected.

So basically I'm taking each day as it comes but am hopeful for the future. Hope is important.  

That's my status. I hope you're all safe and well. 


Yia!



 






2 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

The most important thing is to look after you, and it sounds like you are doing that. Hugs as always. xx

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks AJ. Hope you're well! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...