Tuesday 11 December 2012

Book review


I got a good book review for Gateway to Hell from Jamie K over at Julie's Book Reviews.

Zeta's already not much of a people person. Maybe that makes her perfect for sweeping demons up into her personal gateways to hell. Unfortunately the whole " I can open and close gateways to Hell" doesn't really help in any other aspect of a personal life though. Meeting Daniel Richards though is a bit refreshing since once he believes her he sees it as a definite bonus. Downside...can Zeta trust herself to not hurt Daniel. She can't live with more mistakes. What she doesn't know though, is that she can't live without him either. Tricky Demons...

Good starter book. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully it will be longer!! Would have enjoyed to read it a while longer. 3.75 out of 5 stars. As warned before the first page, this book has very adult content!
I REALLY REALLY wanted to give this 4 stars but this wasn't long enough

You know what I have to do with Warder 2 right? Make it longer. 

It was lovely getting this when I've been so fogged. Makes me feel like a real writer. :)

~yia~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...