Monday 16 July 2012

Manic Monday - oh so tired


I'm having a dip in energy levels at the moment and so I haven't been online as much.

This week, I have been doing notes for my workshop at the Romance Writers of Australia's Diamonds Are Forever conference.

As well as working on the cocktail party costume. One hint: gold. Oh, and check out the Conference spotlight that I was in.


I finished up doing some design work. Check out Maggie Mundy's site here.


And have been trying to rest to be honest, though I'm not feeling rested. I go back to study this week, so hoping that this term is not so frantic as the last one.


One woohoo this week - I got my first royalty payment! So excited! Thanks Musa.


Reminder - I'm at Writing with Scissors with a giveaway copy of Enchanted Realms. An apt date of Friday the 13th....mohooohooohooooaaaa *cough, splatter *.

I'll be at Long & Short Reviews on the 19th, and the Musa blog on the 21st. I will try and remember to put up links on those dates.

~yia~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleni, hope that CFS eases up a bit for you.

Jenny Schwartz said...

Congrats on your first royalties!

and sending you good vibes. Take care of yourself so you can PARTY at the conf in August :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for your well wishes, ladies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...