Wednesday 21 April 2010

RTN, reward book & Little Gems

Have been lurking around on the blog-o-sphere. Having finished my course, I'm trying to get myself into a better writing routine. Not too bad this month. I have been having fun looking over old short stories and submitting them to different markets, and have entered one short story competition. Fingers crossed.


Today over the Romance Writers of Australia blog, there is a post on Romancing the Novel (RTN). Go and see what our guest speakers, some presenters, and SARA members have to say. 3 and half weeks to go, but who is counting? ;-) So if you haven't got your registration form, send it in pronto!


Recently I finished my reward book of Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer compiled by Marion Lennox. I talk about it over at mu library site. Check here to see what the next reward book will be.


And news is the Little Gems Topaz 2010  Short Story Anthology is on sale now!! (This is the one I won the cover design for)






Got the the RWAus website here to get your order form. My Critique Partner and fellow Bootcamper, Fiona Gregory, SARA members Maggie Mundy and Bronwyn Stuart all have stories within!


SARA meeting tonight which I am looking forward to.


~yia~

6 comments:

Shayne said...

Eleni,
Nice to see your writing is back on track.

I'm not picking my Little Gems copies up until the conference. Bummer.

Shayne

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Shayne. Yeah it is a very nice feeling indeed.

And I'm the same re picking up the copies - at the conference - see you there!

Christina Phillips said...

Good luck with all your subs, Eleni!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Christina. No matter if it's a short story or novel, it's still hard sending your 'babies' out there.

Nicky Strickland said...

2010 seems to be the year for a few of us to be quieter (hmm, perhaps not the best word choice *lol*) as we focus on our writing lives.

I know for me the great February computer crash has really thrown my routines - slight as they were.

Glad to read you're finding some balance & getting back into your writing groove.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, indeed for me it does feel like I'm quiet on the blogs than I have been in a long time - especially with such a full on time over Eleni-fest last year.

Routines - they like getting railroaded by life don't they. Still working on that balance but things are getting done :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...