Wednesday 30 September 2009

Eleni-fest: Even more Special Guests and my little tour









Ellora's Cave author Mel Teshco will be joining me on the 12th October. Mel is giving away a choice of either a copy of  Stone Cold Lover OR a critique of your first chapter. Thanks Mel!













Rachel Bailey, multi-tasking extraordinaire and my Hearts Talk editor as well as a Silhouette Desire author, will be joining me on the 28th October. Rachel will be giving away her debut release Claiming his Pregnant Bride, which is due out in the US in January, so you'll have to wait a little for that one. I don't think anyone would mind waiting. Thanks Rachel!






I'll also be making appearances on the:
Bootcampers 101 blog - 4th
Romance Writers of Australia's blog - 14th
Bootcampers 109 blog - 18th
SARA (South Australian Romance Authors) site - 25th
Sandie Hudson's blog - 30th.


It's going to be a very busy but exhilarating month!!

~yia~

6 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

You sure are going to be busy Eleni! I can't wait to join in all the fun =) - and hi Rachel ((waves madly))

Becca said...

Looks like a great month ahead!

Unknown said...

Hi Eleni :)
I found you via Shelley Munro.
You have a great site here.
I've just become a Member.
Also I am now Following you on Twitter.
Your novels sound intriguing.
Congratulations on Healer's Destiny.
All the best,
RKCharron
:)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thank you everyone. Hope it will live up to the hype :))

RK - Thanks for coming over from Shelley's blog (thanks Shelley!), becoming a follower both here and on twitter. And thank you for the kind words about my work.

Sandii Manning said...

Hi,
What a fantasic month ahead. I can't wait.

Sandii

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Sandii -glad to see you join in from LA!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...