Friday 14 August 2009

And here's something I prepared earlier.... grant





I should be busily working in a workshop presented by authors Anne Gracie and Mary Jo Putney today.

In the meantime, this is a brief post to say thank you to Arts SA & my local council for the grant money making this trip possible.

It's funny but when I think grants, I really do think literary writers, not writers like me who write commercial fiction and wanting to attend a romance conference. But it just goes to show you can but try.

So "This project is proudly supported by the Richard Llewellyn Arts & Disability Trust".


ie project being attending the conference, but I will be talking about the conference when I get back and plan on some promotion activities... so stay tuned. I'll be getting ideas whilst in Brisbane on what exactly I should do, but it should be fun.



Yia!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...