Sunday 8 October 2017

Softly softly...

Well it's been a little bit of a turn around with my health. I do have more energy than about a month or so ago, so am grateful. So so grateful. Some energy is better than NO energy. It's always in a state of flux, so I'm hoping that it at least doesn't go backwards. Softly, softly.


Writing
There isn't much to report on the writing front. I continue to slowly do the final go over The-Novel-That-Will-Not-End. At least it's going forward.

My short story, Enchanted is no longer available at the Alfie Dog Fiction site. Unfortunately, the sales weren't there for it to continue and really I didn't push the story enough with life imploding the last few years. Oh, well. I'm thinking of doing a short story anthology with all my short stories but it'll have to go on the list.





Cooking
I've been mainly doing extra cooking as we've had an abundance of green veggies in our garden.


Not being people to let things go to waste, we've cooked some Greek spinach pies and squares, and some quiches.  Enough to keep us out of trouble. We can't overdo it because of health but here is some pictures of tsaitia (the squares).

cheese/spinach squares and cheese only squares ready to be grilled

grilling

Yum yum

Thank goodness for freezers. 




DarkSide DownUnder


I have had some energy to get back into the DarkSide DownUnder with a few other lovely volunteers. I'm running the monthly DarkSider News column which I love doing as I get to see all that is happening in the DarkSider world, and I'm also updating the Goodreads and website pages - very slowly.



Come check us out on our blog, website, Facebook page, Twitter, and Goodreads.



That's it from me. Until next time...Yia!
~Eleni x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...