Sunday 9 April 2017

Life and curve balls


courtesy of Pixabay

I started the year off great on my reading blog and then it all fizzled. I've been feeling like I'm on a merry-go-round - with family commitments and health issues. I did break this up with a bit of design work and decluttering, but on the whole it's been of a struggle from February.

Thank goodness for audio books, which has kept my reading going and kept me sane.

This past week I've restarted doing the final polish of the Novel-That-Will-Not-End. Only small steps but I'm grateful for even that.

I'm baby stepping with everything in my life. It helps me achieve things in a manageable way without overwhelming myself. It's been a long time since I've had CFS and Fibromyalgia and still I struggle with trying to do too much on my good days. I want to forge ahead with all my writing and design projects, with housework, with well everything I can think of  - but this will inevitably lead me to be exhausted physically and mentally.

So, baby steps.

In that tradition, I've done a blog post over at Eleni's Library, continuing reviewing my 2016 reading - this time with series that I enjoyed last year.

I'll continue with my final polish work and submit it before working on other projects. My hope is that my creative brain space will be freed up by doing this.

Be well, my blog readers, and hopefully the next post won't be so long in the making.


~Eleni x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...