Wednesday 13 October 2010

Life...yep, yep, yep...

Uha - yes it's life getting in the way of blogging. But I've been good an keeping up with some polishing, so all is not lost. Today though I feel like a zombie - I always do after my chiropractic and massage appointment. And before you say oh lovely massage. This remedial massage, which bloody hurts. Ouch!!!

I always have a good sleep after and today was no exception but I'm still zonked so will not be doing too much until tomorrow afternoon I think.

In the meantime, I came across this on the Smart Bitches, Trashy books blog.

Librarians at it again!!! Libraries will survive.





You tube link 

Who ever though librarians boring? Well I certainly don't (OK so I'm an ex-librarian...still *wink*)

I love my local library network. While a never ending stock of books would be lovely, it's a) not affordable and b) not feasible. So I borrow books and new to me authors from the library, as well as borrowing DVDs of movies and TV series.

Did I say I loved my library?

~yia~

3 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

Cool clip!
I don't think libraries will ever die out! Who'd say no to free books, free internet, author visits etc etc etc!!!

AJ Blythe said...

Loved the clip, Eleni (sent it on to a librarian friend of mine ). I hope libraries will be around for a very long time - love them!

Eleni Konstantine said...

I agree ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...