Phew, just tired thinking about it.
The next couple of weeks are going be 'those' weeks - non-stop. Every day I have an appointment of some kind and it's going to be school holidays, so everywhere will be busier.
Still writing related things that I would like to get done:
- polish off the final chapters of a manuscript
- enter a couple of US competitions due in October and November
- review short stories and sent to relevant markets
- add short stories published to my website. Looking them over I've noticed how much my writing has grown technically. I think the voice is there but I'm always improving, which is a good thing for a writer to constantly do.
- I've got a number of projects on the go, so working out which to focus on next. I can realistically work on a first draft and then a second draft of two different manuscripts because they are vastly different stories and they won't get mixed up.
- Write a short story for a competition.
- Continue preparing for my seminar on blogging, which is in November
- Get my study into some sort of order - yes, I know this is the never-ending battle. One day, one day.
That should keep me busy for awhile. I also do bits and pieces for RWAus, Bootcampers, SARA, and the Paranormal group I belong too. So I factor that in as well as blogging, blog reading, emails etc. I've been actually cutting back on blog reading and twitter. Some days I hang out more than others but I try and spread things out and take how I feel in a day into account. Finally, I'm getting somewhere with listening to what my body is telling me. Huzzah!
OK better get back to polishing.