Sunday 14 June 2009

Steps forward and back


I had a great start to the week with my writing sprints. But since Thursday, I've had to concentrate on other matters. I'm officially a student again - studying Financial Services in a very part time capacity. So now my brain has to think 'logically' as well as creatively. Oh joy.

I have been doing some editing today and will be going to see Wolverine later in the day. (Mon, did your ears perk up? - LOL!) 

So looking forward to some eye candy...um research. That's right, it's research. Story telling in the visual form. Uh huh. 

~Yia


6 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Good luck with your research Eleni. I'm sure you'll be a model student and 'study' hard while wiping the drool away *wink*.

Wish I had time for research...

Nicky Strickland said...

Eleni, That research is CRITICAL I tell you....to help balance that eternal battle between the logical brain & the creative brain!

Especially some of those research scenes - you need them - ruly truly *zips mouth shut*

Christina Phillips said...

Anything which involves watching Hugh Jackman get his kit off is vital research, Eleni, and I'm not just talking about his fabulous ... legs!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Ladies for agreeing with me - vital research indeed. Critical as Nicky said. Yes and in-depth study of ....character. ;)

Mon Wood said...

I sensed your post through cyberspace and had to check it out! Lol.

The barn scene. That's all I have to say. OMG *dribble*.

Eleni Konstantine said...

LOL Mon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...