Sunday, 7 June 2009

Lying low

Well I've had to cut computer time dramatically in the last few days. My right arm and shoulder hurt, so typing is uncomfortable as is using a mouse. I've gone to the physio who ouch, ouch, ouch.... worked on the problem and taped up my shoulder for a few days. So I'm not really here OK?

This means that my efforts with the June Challenge is taking a step back. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon. I'm just over 5200 words so I'm happy with that since I haven't written anything for over two days (that's 21% of my goal).


Currently listening to: Meatloaf
Reading: 
    Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
    Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
    Circle of Fire by Keri Arthur
Watching:
    Sanctuary (on SciFi)
    30 Rock


~Yia
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...