Sunday 7 June 2009

Lying low

Well I've had to cut computer time dramatically in the last few days. My right arm and shoulder hurt, so typing is uncomfortable as is using a mouse. I've gone to the physio who ouch, ouch, ouch.... worked on the problem and taped up my shoulder for a few days. So I'm not really here OK?

This means that my efforts with the June Challenge is taking a step back. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon. I'm just over 5200 words so I'm happy with that since I haven't written anything for over two days (that's 21% of my goal).


Currently listening to: Meatloaf
Reading: 
    Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
    Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
    Circle of Fire by Keri Arthur
Watching:
    Sanctuary (on SciFi)
    30 Rock


~Yia

7 comments:

Jenn J McLeod - Australia's small town storyteller said...

Soooo frustrating and horrible for you. Hope you mend soon

Christina Phillips said...

Ouchie, sounds very painful. Hope you start to feel better soon.

As for listening to Meat Loaf... aaaah... what can I say, he always makes me feel better!!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Jenn and Christina for your well wishes.

Chrstina - LOL re Meatloaf. He goes so well with the story I'm writing ATM.

AJ Blythe said...

Hope you feel better soon Eleni. And you've done well with your words. I'm behind so am going to have to work harder to catch up.

Mon Wood said...

Damn these bloody bodies of ours! Why can't they work without pain?

Take care of yourself, and getter better soon :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Anita. I'm hoping to keep up with the word count (fingers crossed). And don't worry about your words - any words is better than zero.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Mon, yes these pesky body of ours. We've had a time of it haven't we?!

Thanks for the well wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...