Sunday 28 December 2008

Tagged... 16 things about me

I was tagged by Christina Phillips for 16 random things about me.... I'm not planning on tagging anyone in blogosphere though.

Here goes - sorry my life just isn't that exciting...

1. I recently fell asleep with my glasses on and broke one of the arms off.

2. I love wheat but should be wary of it…grrrr… though I did have a small slice of cheesecake today! yummm....

3. My study looks like a testing site for explosions.

4. I am a compulsive book buyer – I have so many unread books on my shelves just waiting ever so patiently for me to read them. Ever. So. Patiently.

5. My first crush: Elvis Presley. I was 4 when he died and I remember crying (my older cousin was a huge Presley fan).

6. I always have popcorn when I go to the movies – even if I’m full. I lurvvv me popcorn.

7. I'm a klutz – no secret to all those who know me. ☺ I have no co-ordination, which is why I like to write heroines that are athletic.

8. I love my Mac ☺.

9. Four years ago, someone told me I looked like I was 18. I was 31 at the time! OK, it’s nice to look younger but come on…. Thinking on it, I probably still dress the same as I was younger – jeans, t-shirts, trackies… I’m sooooo sophisticated.

10. I'm a TV, DVD, movie addict – Battlestar Galactica anyone? *Christina is getting ready to throw something at me because I informed her that the new BG DVD released was only part of season 4, not the whole thing*

11. I have foot-in-mouth disease. Brain, words and mouth don’t always co-operate.

12. I spend too much time reading blogs about writing than actually writing ☹

13. I love all sorts of music – currently listening to Greek music compilation. I listen all sorts of styles from classical to heavy metal.

14. I have hooked my 4 year-old godson onto AC/DC’s ‘It’s a long way to the top’ – he calls it the ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll song”.

15. My favourite fantasy squeeze would be someone who could shape shift from Gerard Butler, Clive Owen (I’ll have to fight Christina on that one), Hugh Jackman, Kevin Sorbo, Viggo Mortensen…. You get the picture!

16. I was once asked ‘how much?’ WTF? And no I wasn’t dressed in a provocative way; I was in fact, dressed as a Uni student in good old leggings and jumper carrying my backpack. LOL!


Oh and another one is that I like Inspirational quotes..... hence the pic!



MySpace Glitters


Yia!

9 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

BTW - Christina - this was very interesting to do. And since it's a Facebook thing, I decided to tag people I know there.... :)

Christina Phillips said...

Hey Eleni, glad you found it fun!

As for BG, well all I can say is thank you *sooo much*(!) for sending on that link, since I've spent about 6 hours over the weekend going through the chat forums searching for CLUES! ha ha. And then just this minute finished watching the mini series again (yes, yet again searching for CLUES!)

If it ends up as a Bobby Ewing moment, I'm going to be seriously ticked off!!!

Shelley Munro said...

I need to do this - it's hard thinking about that many things. I have the klutz thing going on too. I'm always covered with bruises!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Christina - I can feel you getting antsy for BG. I haven't gone to the forums... a little sneak peak of the trailers but that's it. I think they've kept the end pretty well guarded secret. Can't wait to see how it all ends . Apparently they've made a movie from the Cylon POV in the time frame of the first couple of seasons (directed by the wonderful Edward James Olmos). So that's something else to look forward to, as well as Caprica.

Yes no Bobby Ewing shower moments - though I loved Bobby.... :)


Shelley - yay another klutz - or should I say ouch another klutz. *g* I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have a bruise on my upper arm because I swung the security too hard and the handle slammed back into me! LOL!

Mon Wood said...

Gees, Eleni, you and I have a lot in common!

I'm an accident waiting to happen and have broken my glasses a number of times doing silly things.

My study is also like a bomb site, I dress the same as you, have a massive tbr pile, and love all sorts of music as well.

I waste too much time on the internet instead of writing (it's so much easier than writing!). I thought I had the title for Queen of foot-in-mouth disease, but it seems we share it! :-)

Well, I think I may have to get my list of 16 things together as Christina tagged me too. Looks like you had fun doing it!

Christina Phillips said...

ooh, are they going ahead with Caprica? I read somewhere on those *ahem* forums they were shelving it!

I didn't know anything about the movie from the Cylon pov. That would be cool.

I'm not going on the forums anymore, because I don't want to inadvertently read a spoiler!!!

*sigh* I really hate being addicted to tv shows!!!

Mon Wood said...

Finally did my list, Eleni. Can't do much else but play on the computer now that I've hurt my foot (that's my excuse!)

Happy New Year!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Monique - a fellow klutz, wow we can start a support group here. And yes, there are so many similarities. Sure we weren't separated at birth? Probably not - I'm older than you....
And will have to check out your list.... I have a comp I want to enter, so probably after that.... but you know I easily get distracted ;)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, it's hard being addicted to stuff - tv shows, movies, books.... the waiting, the waiting.... just focus on another show ;)

Well I didn't read the boards, so not sure about Caprica. I just look at the SciFitv site on occasion...bring on January!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...