Sunday 3 August 2008

Countdown

Well this month I intend to go computer hunting and it's about time. I've been struggling with my trusty old friend here but it's having problems. Big problems. If it was a person, I would ask it to go to therapy. Today the monitor wasn't working and then when it did, I had giant icons. I've sort of fixed it but it's still not right. Also I have booked for my cable internet service for September. Great incentive. I've been holding off coz of the funds but I need to do something soon... hence the booking.

So I intend to get a Mac with a big screen. I fell in love with them while doing my initial computer hunt . So hopefully in two months time, I will NOT be complaining about my computer anymore.

I've been fishing around trying to work out my design for my website (has been on the backburner for too long) and that may be another direction I take. Web design. It's creative as well as technical, so it feeds my creative side as well as my more logical librarian side *cheesy grin*. So again the Mac would be perfect.

Yia!

5 comments:

Sussan Marz said...

Shiny new pooter - joy!

I'll be waiting to see your web design.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, I can't wait Sussan. As for the web design.... I'm suffering from 'indecisionitis'! LOL.
E :)

CAM said...

Macs are awesome...the professional choice for sure. Web design is also good because you can work from home and be a reclusive artist type lol

Amanda said...

Hmmm - I am on the hunt too and hadn't considered a mac - might look into it!!

Amanda

Eleni Konstantine said...

Cam - LOL - yes there is the added benefit of working from home honing the image of the reclusive artist!!

Amanda - every Mac user I have talked to has only good things to say. And having a look at it myself, I was most impressed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...