Tuesday 27 May 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Ok, so it is a loooong way to Christmas. Thank goodness. Just trying to get over the Easter celebrations. But the song '"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" popped into my head. Why?

Well my computer, that's why. It's been a with me for 7 years and as you know technology has come a long, long way in 7 years. I'm doing what I can with it, the most important being word processing - I can write my stories. BUT internet is slow (dialup) and the poor thing is struggling. It stops and crashes when I am on the internet for too long or try to do more than one thing at a time (yes, I'm impatient) and all my family can hear is me cussing from the study. F'en thing.

So all I want for Christmas is a new computer.... I think I'm going for a Mac this time around. But can I wait for Christmas? I'm getting more and more pissed off...huhumm...annoyed with this computer every day.

So fairy godmuse, if you're listening, can I have a brand new sparkling Mac please? Pretty please?

4 comments:

Sussan Marz said...

I'm not your fairy godmuse but I'm sending more fairy dust your way for a new Mac :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for the fairy dust Sussan! I really need it ;)

Anonymous said...

Eleni, I hear what your saying, my computer isn't that old, but I have the dial-up problem, no ports (story from Telecom) in my area, so my internet daily ANNOYS me to. There is nothing better than getting new toys to play with unless its dreaming about gorgeous man. I tend to do that a lot.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Barb - definitely yes on the dreaming about gorgeous men. LOL! Once I've upgraded the computer system, I'm going to upgrade to cable. Some of my sanity should return then..... *grin*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...