Tuesday, 27 May 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Ok, so it is a loooong way to Christmas. Thank goodness. Just trying to get over the Easter celebrations. But the song '"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" popped into my head. Why?

Well my computer, that's why. It's been a with me for 7 years and as you know technology has come a long, long way in 7 years. I'm doing what I can with it, the most important being word processing - I can write my stories. BUT internet is slow (dialup) and the poor thing is struggling. It stops and crashes when I am on the internet for too long or try to do more than one thing at a time (yes, I'm impatient) and all my family can hear is me cussing from the study. F'en thing.

So all I want for Christmas is a new computer.... I think I'm going for a Mac this time around. But can I wait for Christmas? I'm getting more and more pissed off...huhumm...annoyed with this computer every day.

So fairy godmuse, if you're listening, can I have a brand new sparkling Mac please? Pretty please?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...