Saturday 14 November 2020

From the cave

It's been a long time between posts. 

2020 has been a hell of a year for the world. To be honest I haven't felt like I've had much to say especially since my writing went into a hiatus again. Oh, there's been ruminating on ideas but there's been only a couple of short story first drafts written. 

I pop occasionally on social media but I'm only there for quick visits. 

I even stopped the DarkSide DownUnder for a bit too. Sometimes you just need a break. 

I even took a short break from reading. TV was my entertainment avenue. As was a lot of people's during lockdown. 

I'm going through a flare up of the chronic conditions - you know the drill - energy for home and family first followed by everything else. 


But I'm back to reading. 

Currently reading: 
Chocolate and Old Lace (Rosie Hart Mystery #1) by Kaz Delaney (Pssttt... HelzKat Designs designed the cover this) - cozy mystery

Last read: 
Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels #5.5) by Ilona Andrews - urban fantasy with romantic elements

Next: 
Marry in Haste (Marry of Convenience #1) by Anne Gracie -  historical romance


I'm also back organising the DSDU. 

I even wrote a blog post about writing flash fiction this week

I'm enjoying on catching up with all the fantastic news from the DarkSiders. It really is great seeing all the names out there and adding to my TBR pile. 


~Yia!~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...