Sunday 15 September 2013

Super Sunday: Where have I been?


I am so sorry that my blog had gone into a longer hiatus than expected. A number of reasons - health, conference, Tafe...everything melded together and my writing and blogging have been the two avenues to suffer the most.

I have missed blogging and all of you. So I'm back!


One thing I do enjoy doing is spending time with the godkids and the boys love watching movies. Ice Age 4 was on the other week and at this scene, I don't think I have laughed so hard for ages.





Hope you had a laugh too.


Have a great week.

~yia~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Eleni, :)

Hope your world isn't quite so hectic now and thanks for the laugh. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey buddy Sandy! Nice to see you. My world has revved down about only a 1/4 of a gear so yep, not so hectic! :) Glad you had a laugh. The more I see this clip the more I laugh. Peep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...