Sunday 17 February 2013

Super Sunday: New Look Website and Blog


It has been a while since I've changed the look of my website and of my blog, so viola - here is the website:



Still at the same address: elenikonstantine.com


As you can see, I've tried to have the same look with the blog. For those reading this in a reader or in an email, it's worth the look :) Yes, I'm biased.

For the banner, I've used the fairy image that I have used for years because I still think she's groovy. And I changed it slightly for the banner of the blog as well....





What do you think?

~yia~


3 comments:

Jenny Schwartz said...

I love the colours. That green is perfect and I'd never have thought to match with pink, but it works. Like a funkier version of an apple orchard in spring (green and pink) though I think that framing in black provides the punch. Very nice!

Claire Baxter said...

I like it!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks so much, Jenny and Claire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...