Thursday 6 December 2012

Poster Thursday


Going hand in hand with trailers are the movie posters....

I was looking at some movie posters (as you do) and found some for upcoming/recent movies. These are all very enticing. Some I've been waiting for 'The Hobbit', 'Man of Steel'. Others I have no idea what they are about.

One that looks cool is 'Hansel and Gretel'. Love a tale with an unexpected twist.

The Oz posters look marvellous, and fairy other-landish.

And what do you know, there's a Carrie remake.









 




Is there any film you are waiting to see? And if you knew nothing abou the films, would these entice you?

~yia~

2 comments:

Jenny Schwartz said...

Posters are glorious. They're the standard I measure book covers by ... seriously, visual drama

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, being visual it drives me to movies and books. I think maybe movies more since it is a visual medium and if the poster is crappy, you have to wonder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...