Friday 7 December 2012

Follow Friday: my other blogs


I'm going to showcase my other blogs and ask nicely if people can follow them. No pressure :)


Eleni's Libaryelenis-library.blogspot.com



The place where I write about the books I'm reading and the challenges I'm taking part in. This year hasn't been a great one in numbers for reading. But I'm reading and that's the main thing.




HelzKat Designs - www.helzkatdesigns.com



Where I blog about the designs I do as HelzKat Designs.

I also have a Facebook page at facebook.com/HelzKatDesigns




Dark Side DownUnder - darksidedownunder.blogspot.com




A blog I share with other members of the paranormal group from Romance Writers of Australia. Lots of information weekly about what are members are up to and their good news. 



SARA News -   romancesa.com/news.html


My monthly face to face writing group. With more members, there is also more good news.



Romance Writers of Australia - romanceaustralia.wordpress.com



Lots of great posts. I'm doing the New Releases now, but I also will be doing the upcoming conference blog spotlights, which I also did for the Gold Coast conference this year. I seem to always go back to blogging on this blog.



So why not follow these blogs.... oh, and if you're new to this blog - welcome - and why not follow from the sidebar.

~yia~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...