Friday 16 November 2012

Fantabulous Friday: The Captains


What a cool picture this is. I found it on Facebook (thank you whoever you were) and it's just sooo cool..



Yes, I'm a Trekker...I love Star Trek but not to the point of knowing every line or episode. I enjoyed the franchise and sad to see the TV side gone (Enterprise was short changed I thought).

Though hurry up J.J. Abrams with Star Trek 2.


Following from Comicbookmovie




Favourite?
That's a toughie. But Jean Luc-Picard did come up with my favourite Star Trek line 'Make It So'..



~yia~

6 comments:

Sharon Ledwith said...

OMG! Love it! Eleni, let me say you've boldly gone where no author has gone before! Cheers for sharing! Love Star Trek!

Anonymous said...

Eleni, I love Star Trek so much I'm taking time out from my STALI contest managing duties to make a comment! Thanks for the nostalgia. :) I'm a James T Kirk, fan with Capt Janeway a hairs breadth behind. :)

Holley Trent said...

OMG, Enterprise pissed me off SO badly. It just wasn't done!

I think Voyager's final season ended rather abruptly, too. It was like "la la la HEY WE'RE HOME."

Sage said...

Picard is my favorite captain, but DS9 is my favorite Star Trek

Eleni Konstantine said...

Ah, ladies. Thanks for joining me for my love of Star Trek.

Holley, I agree re the abrupt ending of Voyager. And how did I know that Chekote (sp?) would end up with Seven (knew it from when she joined the cast).

Sandy - I feel so honoured that you are joining me from management duties. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sage - I enjoyed DS9 as it progressed. A show that got better and better with time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...