Friday 5 October 2012

Fantabulous Friday: the beginning


It's the first Fantabulous Friday - yes, I know things have gone beyond ridiculous with my day of the week columns, but hey, might as well continue the tradition and Friday was feeling lonely. Aw.

First of all let me say how much I love the word fantabulous. It's well, just fantastic and fabulous! (yep, for those of you who didn't know that it is a combo of those two words which coined the word in the 1950s according to the computer's dictionary).

A little while back, I was reading a Roald Dahl book, The BFG, to my godson, and there it was and I realised that it must have been Dahl who introduced me to the word as a kid.

So what will Fantabulous Friday be about? Well anything fantabulous that I think worthy of commenting. Broad scope? You betcha.


Today's fantabulousness (don't think that is a word) is the word fantabulous.


~yia~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...