Wednesday 19 September 2012

Writing Buddy Wednesday: Nikki Logan


I've showcased Nikki before but I'm really excited for her this week as she's just released a brand new book with Enchanted Publishing, in their Dead Sexy Line.

I read some of Wild Encounter in it's early days and I've been waiting for it to be published. I'm so happy that my Bootcamper buddy has found a home for this story.


And I just love the cover as well - it has the suspense and the African setting right there. How cool!




Wild Encounter

A wildlife release mission in Africa turns deadly when the convoy is hijacked by smugglers, and veterinarian Clare Delaney is taken hostage. Terrified for her life and her animals, the intrepid Clare establishes a rapport with the man she believes is the criminals’ leader, and reluctantly finds herself under his protection…and falling hard for the enigmatic man.
Alpha-to-the-max Simon deVries sees right through his sexy captive’s attempt to seduce her way to freedom. So when their simmering attraction flares into true passion, it takes them both by surprise. Now he’s torn between completing his secret mission and letting her escape without telling her his true identity. He knows if he lets her go, he will be risking his career, his life…and his heart.


Details including an extract is on the Entangled Publishing site, where they are links to Amazon and B&N.  I've already got my copy! :)

And you can visit Nikki at her website


Congratulations, Nikki!!

~yia~






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...