Sunday 23 September 2012

Super Sunday: Sassy Gay Friend


It's been a while since I had quotes from the Quotable Bitch...


"I’m wonderful at playing bitches."
~Elizabeth Taylor


"I love playing bitches. There’s a lot of bitch in every woman- a lot in every man." 
~ Joan Crawford


"After all, God made man and then said: I can do better than that – and made woman."

~Adela Rogers St Johns




Which brings me to.....


The Sassy Gay Friend is back. I just love the concept that tragedy could be avoided if they had a sassy gay friend. :) In this case, it's Eve.

Sassy Gay Friend:  Eve, a comedy video from the Second City Network

Youtube link



Have a great week all.

~yia~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was brilliant, Eleni! Thanks for the SGF, I needed a laugh. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

SGF is a scream. Just love it. I loved the one he does on Hamlet, which I featured
http://eleni-konstantine.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/super-sunday.html

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...