Saturday, 8 September 2012

A Warder Tale 1: Gateway to Hell ~ NOW available


I'm doing a little Snoopy dance as Gateway to Hell is now available from Musa Publishing.


Source


I'm very excited as this is the very first novella I have ever written and it's the first one to be released. I wrote it at a time when I needed a break from The Novel That Would Not End (aka the quest fantasy) and it was such as joy to work on. I also used things I had learned and brushed up on with Angela James' Before You Hit Send editing course, and it just felt right.

I had my official launch party last night on Facebook. I thought I'd give it a try, and we had fun with cyber drinks, food, and waiters. Being an ebook, the immediacy of FB seemed more appropriate for an e-launch, but I still want to celebrate in my old faithful blog.

So, I'm giving a copy away to one lucky commenter. The competition will close end Monday 10th September (allowing for OS folks to enter as well).


Gateway to Hell - available from Musa Publishing.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...