Monday 6 August 2012

Into lurk mode

I've been flat out in the last week or so. Conference prep is really heating up as you would expect. I'm in the middle of various projects for that and hope everything will be done by Monday. I fly off to the Gold Coast on Tuesday week and then all the planning of the last 13-14 months will be in sprung into action.

It's exciting and can't wait to catch up with my fellow conference team members for a group hug.

Of course can't wait to catch up with everyone at conference. I love conference. It's a time to be re-energized for this writing path. My actual writing has been sorely non existent in recent months. Though with my releases and the preparation for them has kept me on the path and had been and is a great experience. I'm seeing my work at the end stage. Gotta be happy with that.

I also made an important decision for my health and cut back to 2 subjects this semester. Which will be just right after conference hits.

I've been doing marketing and drawing. A good balance between theory and practical.

A liitle while back I mentioned a visit to the State Library to view some rare illuminated books. Here's a taste of that visit.


I will leave you with that. I'm not sure if I'll blog again until after conference. See you on the other side.

~yia~



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...