Tuesday 10 July 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Nickelback


I really like Nickelback's songs. Some are rocking, some are more melodic, and always with that gorgeous croon of a voice of Chad Kroeger. I've heard people really dislike them and I have no idea why. Is it because they actually sell records? A bit of a tall poppy syndrome?



Youtube link


This is just the song...



Youtube link


Both songs have messages - is that why? I'm still pondering as you can see. I don't go with trends, I go with what I like and I like Nickelback.

Great music to drive to :)


~yia~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleni, I read Enchanted Realms last night and loved both your stories. I wish you'd made them longer. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh, thanks so much, Sandy! I have a smile on my face now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...