Monday, 30 July 2012

Super Sunday....Cover Love and good news


I had to show off my cover for my upcoming novella, Gateway to Hell.

Can I say how much I love it. My cover goddess (Kelly Shorten from Musa Publishing) has done a wonderful job again. Just love the flower flames and the reflection and light.

Sigh. I'm a happy little camper.



But that's not all. I found out thanks to Kylie Griffin, the queen of news, that I received a Commended for my fantasy novel in RWNZ's Clendon contest.

It's the first time I've entered the Clendon and so I'm very happy to have made it on the Commended list. This MS is one that seems to have 2/3 love it and 1/3 not so much. 

It's in one more competition and hopefully will know how that goes soon.


Have a great week!

~yia~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...