Sunday 13 May 2012

Super Sunday: Mother's Day


Well it's Mother's Day and I wanted to send everybody's mum and especially mine, warm wishes and have a wonderful day.

My poor mum has had many health issues over the last few years but in the last month, she was back in hospital and is now under orders to rest. I'm trying to make that happen as well as making sure she eats and gets the exercise she needs. It's only a little something back for everything she has done and continues to do for me. Love ya, Ma! Get well soon.

This brings me to the quote for the week.....






But this one made me laugh.....




Have a great day and week.

~yia~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mum, Eleni.

I gave my mum an embroidered cushion one year that she absolutely loved!

It read:

I smile when I think that you're my Mother.
I laugh when I think there's absolutely nothing you can do about it!

:)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks, Sandie and to yours.

LOL re the cushion embroidery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...