Monday 6 February 2012

Remember school?

I don't have to remember it because I'm a student again. I'm going to be studying graphic design on a part time basis and it starts properly this week. So life is going to be more hectic than usual. I'll still be around, but there may be times where I'm quiet.

I've had to reshuffle things and drop a couple of tasks that I did for RWAus. Hard to let go, but I needed to. The great thing about RWAus is the other people involved, who wished me well. They won't get rid of me that easily mind you because I have a long-term project, am a co-moderator of the paranormal group and am involved in this year's conference committee as well as next year's. :D

I've been doing two online courses and both are making me think - one about the senses, and the other about how to structure my time and goal setting. Luckily they don't go beyond mid-Feb or I would have been in big trouble.

Musa is also a publisher who also values it's authors and we have had a couple of Master Classes. I've never heard of a publisher doing that. And this is going to be a regular thing. I applaud them for it. They could so easily do nothing, but they really make us feel like part of the family. I'm publishing a couple of short stories with them in June, so I wasn't expecting this at all, as they are shorter works. Thanks, Musa.

The exercising is still going well. I'm managing about 3 sessions of different exercise a week, so it's an improvement from a few months ago.

Reading has been very slow. With the extra courses, a drawing course, and submitting two short stories, it's the reading that has suffered. Bits and bob reading ATM. I'm sure that will settle down as well.

Writing - I'm happy to say I've submitted two short stories in the past week. I'm happy with that part of things. This leaves me to concentrate on editing for the next couple of months.


That's me for now. Hope you are all going well wherever you are.

~yia~




4 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

Well you can't say you're sitting on your hands Eleni! Well done on all your achievements, and I'm sure there will be many more to come =)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for the support, Mel. Yes, I think the one thing is I've learned is not let CFS defeat me. I would miss out on too much!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're getting on with things, Eleni. Good on you. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks, Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...