Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Triple J's Hottest 100

I've listened to Triple J on and off for years. It's usually the station I have on in the car. This week was the Triple J's Hottest 100 as voted by Triple J listeners

Here's a list of the Top 10:

1. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know {Ft. Kimbra}
2. The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
3. Matt Corby - Brother
4. Boy & Bear - Feeding Line
5. M83 - Midnight City
6. Lana Del Rey - Video Games
7. San Cisco - Awkward
8. 360 - Boys Like You {Ft. Gossling}
9. The Jezabels - Endless Summer
10. Hilltop Hoods - I Love It {Ft. Sia}

And because I'm in a funky mood, here are the songs that have a bobby tune...

Goyte with their 'Somebody I Used to Know'.  I love the tune and how it has a 60s feel. Is it me or does he sound a bit like Sting?

Youtube link

 Here is Lonely Boy (This clip reminds me of people dancing around when nobody is watching :) )

And Awkward:

Go Triple J. 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...