Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Stairway to Heaven


One of my all time favourite songs... Stairway to Heaven. I never tire of hearing it.

I was lucky to have older cousins when I was growing up who listened to the hard rock bands of the 1970s (well, it WAS the 70s). So along with Led Zeppelin, I listened to bands like Cream, Cheap Trick, Deep Purple and of course, AC/DC. On the other side of the coin, I listened to ABBA, Tina Turner, and The Jackson 5. Then there was the Greek music. No wonder, I have such eclectic tastes.

Enjoy this Led Zeppelin classic.




Youtube link

~yia~

3 comments:

Emmeline Lock said...

Classic rock, Eleni! Love it. Awesome costumes! Rawr! Cough!

My brother used to play lead guitar in a cover band and guess who did his vocals when he rehearsed at home? Yup, moi.

It was a short lived career--I didn't have the chest hair for it.

:). E xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I was (still am) into Three Dog Night and the Moody Blues. Justin Hayward does a great cover of Stairway to Heaven.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Em, you do have the same colour hair as Robert Plant- on hair of course because as you noted no chest hair.

Cool, Sandy. It's always great to listen to the Golden Oldies according to us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...