Sunday 8 January 2012

Super Sunday


Welcome to the first Super Sunday of the year. What is involved with Super Sunday? Well sometimes

it's a quote, or a picture to make you think or smile or laugh, or a video. If you haven't guessed by now or you are new to the blog, I love sharing things with my readers.


Today we have a couple of quotes from the Quotable Bitch calendar that I had a couple of years back.

"Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses"
– Elizabeth Taylor


"The more I know about men the more I like dogs"
– Gloria Allred, attorney

Ouch!


I found the below video some time back and it's been waiting it's turn. Thought it was funny how these celebs take the mickey out of themselves.






As always, wishing you all a great week.

~yia~

4 comments:

Bali Travel said...

Hi there, you better change your blog background into white, so we can read your post easily

Anonymous said...

Hi Eleni,

Love those quotes and the end of the video? Now that's funny!

Anonymous said...

Ouch, indeed!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi Sandy and Milo, thanks for dropping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...