Saturday 7 January 2012

Stunning Saturday


Welcome to the first Stunning Saturday for 2012. Be prepared to be amazed, stunned, enthused, and well just go, 'that's cool'. Yep it's the column of cover art, artwork, photographs, and whatever else I think is inspiring.

To begin the year, I think some photos are in order.







Can anyone say, awwww?




Disclaimer: No claim is made on copyright for any artworks in the Stunning Saturday posts. I stumble across art works and save them for inspiration but can not always find the artist's name.




~yia~


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eleni,

I love the polar bear - that brought a smile to my face. And yes I did say 'awww' to last picture. I'd love to be able take photos like the leaf and the water droplet - that's amazing.

What a great idea for a regular blog post - good thinking that woman!

Jenny Schwartz said...

Awww

and I love the autumn road. Just beautiful.

Kylie Griffin said...

First thought was - how did the polar bear get up on that iceberg, then it was, how long has he been sitting there?

Oh, been there, been there! That's Manarola in Cinque Terre. Lovely spot on the southern Italian coastline, even though it rained the whole three days there on and off. I walked three of the 5 villages before landslips closed the track.

Mel Teshco said...

gorgeous snaps Eleni, love them. Hope that polar bear was okay =)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi Sandy, I too would love to take photos like these. That droplet one though, is just spectacular.

Jenny, the road one makes me think it is going up to the sky.

Kylie - he looks like a cheeky polar bear - I have this image that he saw the photographer and swam out there just to get his photo taken :) Yay on having been to Manorola. Just stunning.

Hey Mel, I'm sure the polar bear gave the photographer a wink before diving into the water and making it's way to a bigger chunk of ice. :)

Emmeline Lock said...

Lovely pics as always, Eleni!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for stopping by, Em.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...