The amazingly sweet (though she writes spicy romantic fiction) Maree Anderson has nominated me for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.
Thank you Maree!
But to accept, I have to follow the rules (what? rules? Yep, rules):
- Thank and Link To the Person who Nominated You ~ check
- Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself ~ oh, oh.
- Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies ~ rubbing my hands with glee...
- Contact those buddies to let them know ~ will do that as soon as I have posted this.
Now we come to the Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I love playing Solitaire on my iPhone.
- I recently started taking a Tai Chi class.
- I talk with my hands - a lot.
- I drink too much Coke Zero (according to my physician, any soda is too much)
- I have failed at every attempt to clean up my study. It's like everything breeds when I'm not looking.
- I used to do ceramics, and have done a whole heap of fantasy related pieces.
- I can't travel light. My suitcase is always on the heavy side, and yes, I've paid excess luggage. On the way back from Greece many years ago, I even had a Greek airport attendant in disbelief (these were the days before the stricter excess luggage codes were put into place. No way could I get away with it now).
Now to name the buddies. (Maree actually called us victims - LOL!). You know this is hard.
But after careful consideration, I here by bestow The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to:
- Rowena Cory Daniells
- Nicole Murphy
- Jenny Schwartz
- CAM - Home Is Where the Teapot Is
- Christina Phillips
- Vanessa Barneveld
- Anna Hackett
- M.J. Scott
- Erica Hayes
- Nicola E. Sheridan
Other blogs I love to visit, which Maree had already tagged: