Wednesday 30 November 2011

Writing Wednesday - Musa Publishing


Technically, Musa Publishing is not a buddy, hence whey the buddy is left out of the title of the post. They are the publishing company who will publish my short story.

I'm now part of the Musa family and so I think this a good spot to give a shout out to them.

Another reason is that Musa has a Twelve Days of Christmas promotion of free reads for 12 days. Who doesn't love a freebie? You can find them here.



Also, do you have a reader in your life but don't know what book to get them? Well, Musa has Gift Certificates (I think that's brilliant). Click here.




And finally, they have a buy one, get one free offer. Pretty good, eh? See the titles here.




I'm most impressed and am glad to be part of the family.


Why don't you check out the Musa website for some authors and titles to read.

~yia~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...