Wednesday 23 November 2011

Writing Buddy Wednesday: books read

Since starting my Writing Buddy Wednesday column, I've been bumping up the books of my featured buddies to the top of the TBR pile. I'm quite impressed with what I've achieved.

Books I've read:
  1. Rapunzel in New York by Nikki Logan
  2. Galactic Burn by Mel Teshco
  3. The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess by Trish Morey
  4. Her Cattleman Boss by Barbara Hannay
  5. Penumbra (Spook Squad 3) by Keri Arthur
  6. End of the Night Girl by Amy T. Matthews
  7. At the Billionaire's Beck and Call? by Rachel Bailey
  8. Pregnant: Father Wanted by Claire Baxter
  9. Wanted: Royal Wife and Mother by Marion Lennox
  10. Death's Sweet Embrace (Book 2 of The Dark Brethren) by Tracey O'Hara
  11. The Sheikh's Destiny by Melissa James
  12. When He Was Bad... by Anne Oliver
  13. Tempt the Devil by Anna Campbell


 


   

  


 I'm currently reading:

Captive by Christina Phillips



Wonderful authors. Why don't you try reading one of their books today?


~yia~


3 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Great list. I can barely keep up with my TBP of authors I know now either!

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks so much for the plug, Eleni! Hope you enjoy Bren and Morwyn's story :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

It's hard isn't it, Rach!?

Christina, it's my pleasure...50 pages in and loving it.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...