Sunday 16 October 2011

Super Sunday



"Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."
~ Bill Cosby


If you haven't seen it around, there is a picture book called 'Go the F*ck to Sleep'. I think it captures the exhaustion of parents very well.

Now, in honour of that, this week I was told about two different people reading it.

One is Noni Hazelhurst, a favourite on Aussie TV, who was once a PlaySchool presenter. And the other is Samuel L Jackson (though not the whole story). Two totally different styles. So I decided this week, to put them both on my blog.



Youtube link






Youtube link


LOL!! Oh, Noni's especially cracks me up. Picking myself off the floor now.

Have a great week.

~yia~

4 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

That is just too funny! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Glad you had a laugh, Rach!

Cathryn Hein said...

Noni's version is so funny. It's like naughty PlaySchool!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi Cathryn, glad you could pop in. And I totally agree with you. :)) Her expressions are just priceless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...