Saturday 10 September 2011

Stunning Saturday


More photos. This time from my Melbourne trip in 2010. This was during the time I went to WorldCon and I had a couple of extra days doing the sightseeing thing. Such a really amazing, vibrant city.



Yarra River Cruise


Southgate from the ferry



Polly Woodside, South Warf


Melbourne Aquarium shots. 

Loved the majesty of the stingray -
though I wouldn't want to be near the tail.


Amazing animal



Feeding frenzy




Loved the red of this coral


Emperor penguins are aptly named...they are so regal in attitude!


Melbourne at night
Her Majesty's Theatre where we saw Mary Poppins




Federation Square



Flinders Street

 Definitely a city I could visit again and again. That's right Melbournians, this Adelaide girl loved your city.

~yia~

4 comments:

Maggi Andersen said...

Fabulous! I love Melbourne too.

Mel Teshco said...

I'd love to visit again too Eleni, even just to visit some nice restaurants and take in some shows.

CAM said...

I love Melbourne (but I am biased, being Victorian lol)...and Adelaide is the city I am getting to know:)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi ladies, thanks for popping in. I see Melbourne as the fizzy drink that zips to your brain, while I see Adelaide like hot chocolate with marshmallows. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...