Sunday 7 August 2011

Super Sunday

From the Quotable Bitch Day Calender, 2010. Funny, or interesting, or...well...I'll let you decide.



When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire – Angelina Jolie




I want women to be liberated and still be able to have a nice ass and shake it – Shirley MacLaine

I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming – Courtney Love

Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives – Marilyn Monroe

Dear, never forget one little point. It’s my business. You just work here – Elizabeth Arden, cosmetics mogul



Thanks to Kylie Griffin for the following link.

For any writers out there having problems with their plot device, here is a little to help you along the way.


Plot Device from Red Giant on Vimeo.


Found originally at:
http://fpdorchak.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/plot-device/


Have a great week.

~yia~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...