Saturday 30 July 2011

Stunning Saturday

This week we go back to viewing some book covers.



A couple of different looking scenes of young women in forest or gardens. 

 



Urban Fantasy look. Tough looking woman - check, pose - check, midriff exposed 
(or partly exposed) - check, weapons - check. Still with all that the same, they do have different looks to them by using different colours and contrasts. 



Both of these have a dark feeling to them. I love the left one with the black and greys,
 and the red eye. Very striking. 


 


Steampunk looks. So much detail of the world is conveyed in both of these great covers.

  



All stunning covers, of course, but my favourite will have to be 'Passion of the Soul: Piper's Fury'.

Do you have a favourite?

~yia~

2 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

Eleni so many gorgeous covers! My fav's are the first two (immediately makes me wonder what is going on, where are they going?) they're stunning. I also really like Killing rites.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Mel, yes I wonder the same thing with those covers. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...