Monday, 30 May 2011

I've been sweetened...

The amazingly sweet (though she writes spicy romantic fiction) Maree Anderson has nominated me for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.



Thank you Maree!

But to accept, I have to follow the rules (what? rules? Yep, rules):

  • Thank and Link To the Person who Nominated You ~ check
  • Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself ~ oh, oh.
  • Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies ~ rubbing my hands with glee...
  • Contact those buddies to let them know ~ will do that as soon as I have posted this. 


Now we come to the Seven Random Facts About Me:
  1. I love playing Solitaire on my iPhone.
  2. I recently started taking a Tai Chi class.
  3. I talk with my hands - a lot.
  4. I drink too much Coke Zero (according to my physician, any soda is too much)
  5. I have failed at every attempt to clean up my study. It's like everything breeds when I'm not looking. 
  6. I used to do ceramics, and have done a whole heap of fantasy related pieces.
  7. I can't travel light. My suitcase is always on the heavy side, and yes, I've paid excess luggage. On the way back from Greece many years ago, I even had a Greek airport attendant in disbelief (these were the days before the stricter excess luggage codes were put into place. No way could I get away with it now).

Now to name the buddies. (Maree actually called us victims - LOL!). You know this is hard. 

But after careful consideration, I here by bestow The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to:
~yia~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...