Monday 30 May 2011

I've been sweetened...

The amazingly sweet (though she writes spicy romantic fiction) Maree Anderson has nominated me for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.



Thank you Maree!

But to accept, I have to follow the rules (what? rules? Yep, rules):

  • Thank and Link To the Person who Nominated You ~ check
  • Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself ~ oh, oh.
  • Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies ~ rubbing my hands with glee...
  • Contact those buddies to let them know ~ will do that as soon as I have posted this. 


Now we come to the Seven Random Facts About Me:
  1. I love playing Solitaire on my iPhone.
  2. I recently started taking a Tai Chi class.
  3. I talk with my hands - a lot.
  4. I drink too much Coke Zero (according to my physician, any soda is too much)
  5. I have failed at every attempt to clean up my study. It's like everything breeds when I'm not looking. 
  6. I used to do ceramics, and have done a whole heap of fantasy related pieces.
  7. I can't travel light. My suitcase is always on the heavy side, and yes, I've paid excess luggage. On the way back from Greece many years ago, I even had a Greek airport attendant in disbelief (these were the days before the stricter excess luggage codes were put into place. No way could I get away with it now).

Now to name the buddies. (Maree actually called us victims - LOL!). You know this is hard. 

But after careful consideration, I here by bestow The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to:
~yia~

7 comments:

Vanessa Barneveld said...

Hi, Helen, sweetie! I'm so pleased to be your buddy. Thank you for being a regular visitor to my own blog.

Solitaire on iPhone is so addictive. I did consider trashing it for a while, but it keeps drawing me back in.

x

Rachael Johns said...

Great to hear more about you!!! I too drink too much Coke but of the Diet not Zero variety, which is apparently the worst. Oh well... I LIKE it. x

Jenny Schwartz said...

Oooh ceramics. I'd love to be able to create things for real -- not just write.

Hope the tai chi goes well for you. I tried it a few years ago. Have you experienced the hot feet yet? That was weird.

And thanks for the blog mention!

CAM said...

Thank you Eleni! What a lovely surprise to find your little note in my in-box :)
Laughing re the playing solitaire on your phone....does it leave a similar injury to reading when walking if you forget to look up? lol

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Vanessa, I'm glad you are my buddy too :)) And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a Solitaire addiction.

Rach! my Coke buddy (I can't drink the real stuff, too much sugar). And of course another buddy who has a fab blog.

Jenny, ceramics was fun. And I still have some unfinished pieces...somewhere. Hard to keep up with all the things I want to do. As for Tai Chi. I haven't experience the hot feet as yet. I'll look out for it and let you know if I do.

CAM - I'm glad it was a lovely surprise. Oh, playing solitaire and walking - oh that would be dangerous. And me being the klutz I am would have bruises all over.

Thanks everyone for dropping by.

Christina Phillips said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award, Eleni! I'll have to put my thinking cap on :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Christina, buddy. You're welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...