Tuesday 17 May 2011

Cover love & Thor

You all know how much I love the look of great covers. I skim over many blogs, some to do with book reviews, and upcoming books. Here are some covers that I was drawn to the cover for one reason or another.







I have to say that my favourite from these is Shadow Kin by M.J. Scott (who is an RWAus buddy. Hi Mel).


And speaking of appealing images. Here's the movie poster for Thor.



I saw it last week and loved it. They did a really great job of converting the comic. Here's a look at Chris Hemsworth in...um...action.



 Hello God of Thunder!!


~yia~

3 comments:

Helene Young said...

Fabulous covers, Eleni. First impressions count! And yep, have to agree Mel's cover is gorgeous!

Speaking of gorgeous? I think I need to rush off and see Thor - what a body :)

Kylie Griffin said...

Have to say Mel's cover is a fav of mine too. Lots of great detail and the cover model is stunning. The colors also make it.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi Helene, I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but the more appealing it is, the more likely one is to pick it up. And yes, Thor is definitely Mr Gorgeous in this film. A great, fun, action movie.

Hi Kylie, Mel's cover is balanced so nicely and I love the background silhouette of the city. It's definitely not Kansas ;))

Thanks for visiting ladies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...