Monday 21 March 2011

Scheduling

Hi everyone!

It's been awhile since I had a 'proper' post - ie other than my Saturday and Sunday regulars. I had organised them some weeks back and scheduled them - thank goodness.

It's been a tiring month and blog posting had gone to the bottom of the list.

So what have I been doing?

  • A BIAM with the Paranormal group and the Bootcampers. While I had aimed for 20K, I managed just over 8K. 
  • I finished the 2nd draft of my Gateway novella
  • A wellness course once a week for 2.5 hours.
  • I've taken up Tai Chi once a week.
  • Family stuff - appointments galore as well as a family BBQ.
  • Slow progress with the de-cluttering of my study.
Now again, in one way I aimed too high with the word count (I have to be a realist of what I can achieve when I have a full schedule), but I do feel like I'm slowly chipping away at the different aspects of my life. No, they are not huge strides but that's OK. I'll get there in the end. 



So writing wise, what would I like to do this week?
  • submit a short story.
  • send 2nd draft of Gateway novella to CPs.
  • 2K - hopefully many of them on the Dragon novel.
  • Look over CP's chapters.

Yep, that should keep me out of mischief :))

Be well all!

~yia~


2 comments:

CAM said...

It happens to the best of us - we shoot for the stars and run smack into the moon :)
Be gentle with you.
TC

Eleni Konstantine said...

LOL CAM - love that.

I've seen the quote 'Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll be among the stars!' but yours just gave me such a chuckle. Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...