Tuesday, 8 February 2011

What's up?

So what have I been doing?

I've entered both the Little Gems short story competition and the Little Gems Cover contest.

I can't remember if I've mentioned that the first draft of the Shadow novella is done - so that's another goal. Three in all reached.

So yay! Things are on track.

I'll be doing a BIAM with the DarkSiders and Bootcampers coming up this month. Not sure what the goal will be for that yet but it will be to write down words and more words. Thinking what the next project will be.


In other news, I heard back regarding my full request and it's a no go. Lovely rejection letter which always helps the writer's fragile ego. So while it wasn't the response I wanted, it was my first full request and that is another milestone. So onward....


Reading - I have posted a review of my January reads over at my reading blog.

Health - I have found out I am iron deficient so that is another reason (other than the CFS) why I'm really exhausted lately. And I've my fibromyalgia is playing up. That's muscle aches and pains.


And I was excited to find these in my mailbox!!!

  


Oh how I love The Book Depository.

Ok, that's it for me for now.

~yia~
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...