Saturday 12 February 2011

Stunning Saturday

I've missed putting up art images by fantastic artists... so I'll bring  you some images of artwork and photos on Saturdays.


by Anthea Wright

I saw Anthea's work last year when I went to the Medieval Fair in the Adelaide Hills. Absolutely stunning work. This is one that I got a bookmark and I love it because of the small dragon (reminds me of a short story I have written).

by Anne Stokes

Love the colours of this one and of course the fantasy setting. 


at Fantasy Art Design

LOL...take that Little Miss Muffet.


Now for a photo caught at the right time.


Cute!!!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and don't forget to come back on Monday for a special blog post. About what, well come back and have a look....mwahahaha....

~yia~

2 comments:

Jenny Schwartz said...

The curious pup made my day. But little Miss Muffett is fantastic.

and what's that evil laugh...? Are you holding out on us?

Eleni Konstantine said...

I know Jenny, he's face is so funny.

Come back tomorrow and you'll see - though not holding out, just a special date that's all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...