Friday 7 January 2011

Fingers crossed

OK, I'm going to let you in on something I have only told my writing buddies and close circle of family and friends - just before Christmas I received a full manuscript request. Squeeee!!!

Why didn't I say anything? Well it was the silly season and I was as usual rushing about, but also in some way I didn't want to jinx it. But you my peeps have been with me through the ups and downs, and so I thought I would share.

And your good vibes wouldn't go astray either.

So instead of biting at my fingernails, I'm getting on with work and life. It's a milestone as it's my first full request. So I'm really happy about that.

~yia~

13 comments:

Cathryn Hein said...

That's brilliant news, Eleni! I'm absolutely delighted for you. Wishing you the very best of luck with the sub. I hope they fall completely in love with it and your writing.

Kylie Griffin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a thrill for you!

Write this down, remember the emotions and happenings of the day, so you can reflect on it in the years to come, Eleni. The first one always means the most.

AJ Blythe said...

OMG, Eleni, that is AWESOME news!! I will keep everything crossed for you, m'dear. Good luck and I hope I'm reading your call story soon :)

Suzi Love said...

Eleni,
So excited for you,
Best of luck,
Suzi

Jenny Schwartz said...

That's fabulous news! Fingers crossed for you.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks very much ladies. :))

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Congratulations Eleni,
Wonderful. You must be ever so excited. :)

All the best,
Suzanne :)

Unknown said...

OMG! yay yay yay, I'm crossing everything
kez

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for your well wishes Suzanne and Kerri :)

Shayne said...

I missed this one the first time around. Big congrats and good luck!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Shayne :)

CAM said...

Oh Eleni I'm all tense and excited for you. I've even crossed my eyes :p The very best of luck.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey CAM, so good to hear from you. Thank you for crossing your eyes as well - just make sure you don't bump into anything! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...