Monday 3 January 2011

Belated wishes


It's the 3rd of January already! Totally forgot to welcome the new year on this blog. Yesterday's blog post was scheduled and I thought I'd scheduled another one for the 1st.

Hmmmm....slight oversight.

So here it is - the New Year's post and of course I wish you all have a fantabulous 2011!!!

So my goals for 2011. I prefer goals and not resolutions. Goals is something you can work towards and take smaller steps toward. Or so it seems to me.
  • Edit – DreamTamer, Gateway to Hell, Clown story, sanctuary sci-fi story (for Aus anthology)
  • Write – Shadow novella, Lady & the Dragon, short story for MZB’s Sword & Sorcery anthology
  • Read resources on writing I have on my shelf.
  • Overhall website
  • Enter Little Gems Short Story
  • Enter Little Gems cover contest
  • Submit once stories are polished :) Hoping to sumbit one novel, two novellas and 6 short stories.
  • Overhaul my CFS blog
And of course I would like to find more balance with health and energy levels. The type of CFS isn't helpful to my weight, still I need a more concerted effort at my lifestyle needs to be looked at. As regular readers know, routine is hard for me as each week/day is different. Still I'm trying to add little routines to help with the day.

Still I am happy with the way my writing is going and the headway I had made in 2010, I hope that 2011 continues this.

So best wishes to you all and thank you for your support.

~yia~


5 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

That's a fabulous list Eleni!! I'm a big believer in setting goals and celebrating the ones achieved at the end of the year!! Ic an't wait to follow your progress :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Happy New Year also Eleni. As you know I set goals and they are in place for 2011. Let's hope our goals come to fruitition. I believe they will. :)

Kylie Griffin said...

What a great goal list, Eleni. Do you also set timeframes to achieve them? I see some have an external deadline ie. the LG short story and cover contests.

How'd you go with any goals you might have set for 2010? Di d you make a dint in them?

Shayne said...

Eleni,
Happy New Year. I admire you for putting all your goals out there. Go for it!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Rach! thanks - I hope my progress is interesting. Remember to let me know if I slacken off ;))

Suzanne - yes, I think it will be a great year (positive thinking).

Kylie - ah yes, I do need to set some more deadlines and it's something I will work on I believe tomorrow. Like you said some have deadlines already and others I need to create deadlines. As for the 2010 goals, I did make a dent though it didn't turn out quite as I expected. Might have that as a blog post for this month :)

Shayne - thanks. Yes, in one way that's why I love the blog, it helps me be accountable.

Thanks for visiting ladies and again let 2011 be a mega fabulous one for us all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...