Tuesday 14 December 2010

Waiting rooms

I have been spending a lot of time in these lately:



Yep, waiting rooms. It seems to be the season of appointments for the family. I have five of them this week (last week was 4, the week before 3). Yep, crazy I know.

I have been making use of the time though - either writing or editing with pen and paper, or reading.

So how is my writing?
I'm glad you asked *grin*. Very well, thank you. I'm almost finished the Shadow novella's skeleton draft. And I've started editing the Gateway novella. And I'm having fun with both. Hard work, but fun! :) It's nice to write in a different length and have a couple of different stories floating about.

I'm still working on my other projects but as you can tell with appointment central, I have slowed down somewhat.

I've also been steering the Dark Side DownUnder blog - and we have our wonderful authors posting. So come along and have a look.

Oh and I have for some reason been getting up early but having naps during the day. It's embarrassing when you need a nap when you visit somewhere, but thank goodness people understand me and my CFS. Okay, have to go now. Another waiting room awaits!

Take care.

~yia~

3 comments:

Jenny Schwartz said...

You've done an amazing job setting up the Dark Side blog and getting it running. Glad to hear you still have all important writing time -- but not so great to hear some of that time is in waiting rooms. I hate them all. Just looking at the photo reminded me of their stale smell and the never-comfy chairs. Waiting rooms, bleh.

Mel Teshco said...

I feel for you Eleni,
you may console yourself with my dental appointment coming up in a few days time - approx. 2 hours in the chair with mouth wide open. *sigh*

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Jenny,
Aww thanks re the Dark Side. It's quite fun. And yes, I get the heeby jeebeys too. Today was a reading day. I have to think about tomorrow. *rolls eyes*

Hey Mel,
Eeeek - dentist appointment. Mine is in January. All the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...