Monday 22 November 2010

So watcha think?

So I had played around - very quickly with this banner and had planned to show it during my blogging seminar. Ummm....ran out of time.

I had timed the presentation and well, let's say on the day, this didn't happen. But it was my first time ever presenting this. I hope all were happy with it.

Anyway back to the banner.....



What do you think? Will it do for Eleni's Taverna?

I've also changed the font colours to try and match this. This isn't set in stone. Like I said in an early post - this is an in-between job. One that I don't have to think about too much.

I've had a very tiring few weeks and especially weekend. I have to remember this wonderful thing called 'pacing'. :D

~yia~

addendum: goodness my spelling is shocking today - maybe it's bed time???

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eleni :)
The banner is awesome!
All the best,
ROb

Fiona G said...

Eleni

I think it looks great. Very you.
Fi

Helene Young said...

Looks fabulous, Eleni!

Cathryn Hein said...

Super groovy, Eleni!

Ooh, look. The word verification is "mistio". Sounds rather apt.

Jenny Schwartz said...

I love blue and orange colour combo -- outback colours. I'm not a big fan of capes, but that's probably cape-envy. If I tried to wear one I'd undoubtedly trip ;) I like the drama of the banner.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks everyone. Glad you like the banner.

Jenny - LOL re cape envy. Yes, I've always been fascinated how superheroes can function with capes.

Rachael Johns said...

I really, really LIKE it!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Rach!

Suzi Love said...

Eleni,
Love the new banner,
and yes! I do try to remember that word too, Pacing!
Hard though isn't it?
Suzi

beck nicholas said...

Love it - dark and cool. Well done!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Rach! and Beck :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Suzi, thanks. I knew you would understand about pacing. It's an elusive beast :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Love it Eleni,
You are amazing.

Suz :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Aww thanks Suzanne. :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...